All Systems No Go is the twelfth episode of Life With Derek.
|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||January 15, 2006|
|Written by||jeff Biederman|
|Directed by||Ron Murphy|
Male Code Blue
Trouble starts in the house when Derek dyes the white laundry clothes pink, uses the neighbor's pool and ruins their flowers, Marti makes fake potions with Casey's perfume and shampoo and hits the neighbour's son on accident.
Nora schedules a book club at the house, which she forgets to tell her husband about and the family does some last minute cleaning to look normal.
- The episode aired on Michael Seater's 19th birthday.
- It is revealed that the Venturi-McDonald family live in London, Ontario, Canada.
- It is revealed that Derek's favorite food is macaroni & cheese
- It is revealed that Emily's last name is Davis and she has a younger brother named Dimi
- When Derek comes into the kitchen at the beginning of the episode, he's wearing a brown shirt with his sleeves pulled down towards the middle of his forearms. After he puts his red shirt over the brown one and when he goes for the orange juice, the sleeves are now above his elbows. When the scene cuts back to Derek carrying his juice, a sleeve is covering half of his right forearm. Then the scene where he is sitting on the counter near the stove, the other sleeve is also now covering the half of the left forearm.
Marti: Who are you talking to?
Casey: Uhh, myself.
Marti: That's weird.